DEGO is the utility token of the Dego platform and has the following use cases:
- Governance: DEGO token holders will vote on platform parameters to navigate the project’s economics and developments.
- Incentives: DEGO tokens are used to incentivize user participation in bounty hunting, referrals and other programs in the future.
- NFT Suite: DEGO tokens are required for NFT minting, staking, auction, trading and more.
- Name: DEGO Finance Token
- Symbol: DEGO
- Network: Ethereum / BinanceSmartChain
- Spec: ERC20 / BEP20
- Precision: 18
New DEGO (ERC20) smart contract address:
New DEGO (BEP20) smart contract address:
Total Supply (100%): 21,000,000 DEGO
When a user transfers DEGO token, 0.2% 0.1% trading fees of the transferred amount will be deducted, 0.1% 0.05% of fees will be directly burned, the remaining 0.1% 0.05% will be transferred to the Dividend Pool.
- Destroy Address: 0x6666666666666666666666666666666666666666
- Dividend Pool Address: 0xed355Cab6Cb0d1F88b25f091E57aa57f911a2e30
DEGO Pre-sale was scheduled for Sep 12th.
The Presale will consist of 3 rounds with a different price and there is no specific time limit between each round, when the first round is sold out, the second round will start immediately.
- Round 1: 150 ETH, 1ETH = 3,000 DEGO; Maximum: 5 ETH/Address
- Round 2: 300 ETH, 1ETH = 2,000 DEGO; Maximum: 5 ETH/Address
- Round 3: 300 ETH, 1ETH = 1,500 DEGO; Maximum: 5 ETH/Address
For 50 Whitelisted users only. The whitelist lottery registration was opened on 7 Sep.
- 1ETH = 1,500 DEGO; Maximum: 2 ETH/Address
For Developers Community Supporters.
- 1ETH = 3,500 DEGO; Maximum: 10 ETH/Address
- 700 ETH & 1,200,000 DEGO
- Uniswap Listing Price: 1ETH = 1,496 DEGO