You can connect to Arbitrum to bridge your assets, discover the Web3 DApps and transact for less, paying lower gas fees on Ethereum. To send your ETH from layer 1 Ethereum to layer 2 Arbitrum, follow the steps:
- 2.Enter the amount of ETH you want to add on Arbitrum and click “Deposit.”
- 3.Next, you will have to confirm the transaction in your wallet. Even though this transaction is executed on layer 1, the Arbitrum lower gas fees will apply.
- 4.Once you’re happy with the amount, click “Confirm.”
- 5.The transaction will now appear as “pending” at the bottom of the screen on the next page.
- 6.You now have ETH on Arbitrum and can start sending and receiving it.
Last modified 13d ago