The total power of the 3 pools will be hidden for 12 hours after mining starts and then display. Mining reward: pick power/total pick power in the pool.
1) Each Pick Grade represents different Mining Power (See below). Users can assess their return based on the NFT Mining Power table below.
Power = DEGO Par Value * Mining Efficiency
2) There are three NFT pools, which also represent three competing teams. Each pool accounts for 0.5% of the total supply/105,000 for each pool, and every single pool produces 52,500 DEGO tokens in the first week then production halves each week.
3) The aggregated staked mining power is calculated every 24 hours. Pool with the most mining power will receive an injection of 0.1-0.15% DEGO of total supply daily (this lasts for 10 days). The specific injection rules are as follows:
- If the total amount of NFT staked is less than 2,500 pieces, 0.05% of the total supply is injected daily, which means 10,500 DEGO enters the mining pool daily;
- If the total amount of NFT staked is between 2,500 and 7,500 sheets, 0.1% of the total supply is injected daily, which means 21,000 DEGO enters the mining pool daily;
- If the total amount of NFT staked exceeds 7,500 pieces, 0.15% of the total supply is injected daily, which means 31,500 DEGO enters the mining pool daily.
4) For each address, if the total DEGO value of NFT staked exceeds 200 in one of the first three pools, the DEGO value staked shall be capped and calculated as 200.
5) If tokens staked for mining stay "staked" for less than 72 hrs, 10% of the rewards are deducted if you choose to Harvest then the deducted rewards will be transferred to the Dividend Pool. Mining Production will be halved every 7 days.
Users need to have a PICK to participate in the NFT mining pool.
1. After connecting to the wallet, click ‘GEGO’ module and then click ‘Mining’. You'll see 3 NFT mining pools
2. Select the pool you want to participate in, and then click ‘Approve’ to authorize.
- Message in the red boxes are: 1) DEGO value of NFT participating in mining, 2) DEGO price, 3) Halving time
- Note: DEGO value staked in one of the three pools shall be capped at 200 DEGO for each address.