Comment on page
- 1.Set up and install and set up MetaMask
- 2.Open MetaMask and click the network dropdown menu near the MetaMask fox logo.
- 3.A pop-up will appear, then click “Add Network.”
- 4.On the next page, you’ll need to add the following Arbitrum network data:
- 4.After adding the above details, click “Save.”
You’ve now added the Arbitrum layer-2 network and are ready to use it.
To add Arbitrum tokens to MetaMask, you must also add them manually. You will still receive the tokens, even if you haven’t added them yet to the wallet. However, they won’t show up until you import them manually.
- 2.Here you can find the details of the token you want to add. If you can’t find your token, you’ll need to add the contract address manually from the project’s official website. Always ensure you are using a legitimate smart contract, as there could be a fake one created by scammers.
- 3.Go back to MetaMask and click “Import Tokens.”
- 4.Add the token’s contract address on the next page and the rest of the details required. This action should be filled out automatically by MetaMask.
- 5.Click “Add Custom Token” and then “Import Tokens.”
- 6.Your wallet will now display the balance of the tokens you just added.